Lightning Round with Dan: My Views on Random Subjects

Sarah Pain
I was excited when John McCain asked her to be his running mate. I really liked her views. I became skeptical of her when she supported Miss California. It made me skeptical, but I did not stop supporting her. When she went after David Letterman, that took the cake. I felt like she made a mountain out of a mole hi. Her resignation as governor was the last straw. I will not support Sarah Palin if she seeks the Republican nomination.

Michael Steele
I think he's a very promising up and comer int he Republican party. I would love to see him run from president some day. I do not think he should have capitulated when Rush challenged him.

Out of State Support for Issues
I believe in states rights. I believe Mainers alone should decide whether or not to have gay marriage. I believe both the pro and anti marriage proponents are out of line and should stay out of it.

John MacArthur
Awesome preacher. I agree with him on many issues, including lordship salvation and election. I don't like his confrontation of people he sees as false prophets. I don't like some of the company he keeps.

Gun Rights
The second amendment is an individual right. Although it mentions a well-regulated militia, the constitution says it is the right of the people to keep and bear arms that shall not be infringed.

KJV
I'm a big supporter of the King James version. They believed in the supremacy of God's word. I am not King James only.

Captain Sullenburger
The whole story was overblown. It was a media driven story. I don't consider him a hero.

Star Trek vs. Star Wars
Star Trek is better. It has had much more influence on our culture and technology. It's story lines are better and it has a better fan base.

Environment
I do not support cap and trade. I don't believe in unfettered freedom of businesses. I do not support drilling in the United States. I believe we should pursue alternative technologies.

You Found Me" - The Fray
It is a very raw, in your face kind of song. Some may consider it offensive. I believe many who have experienced loss do feel this way. While many Christians may prefer "I Still Believe" by Jeremy Camp, or "It Is Well With My Soul", I believe that this sincerely shows how some people face loss.

The Star Trek '09 Movie
I loved it. It made me want more. I can't wait for the sequel. I would love to see a series set in the alternate reality.

Classic Rock
At my last job, classic rock played over the music system. The same CD every day. I hated it. But now I'm come to like Kansas, Journey, Queen, Aerosmith and Meatloaf.

Toby Mac
At first I was so sad that DC Talk had gone on an intermission that I did not want to like Toby Mac's solo work. Every time I hear on of his songs, I love almost every one. I do still want DC Talk to be reunited.

Linkin Park
Although they are left wing, and use foul language at times, their musinc is very thought provoking.

Eton John
Yes, he's gay, but he's got realy good music.

Who I want for president
I really would like to see Senator John Thune of South Dakota and Jim Demint of South Carolina, or vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment